Thursday, October 4, 2007

we SHOULD move on

I love IIU but I hate the fact that it's TOO exam-oriented. But hey, which local U isn't? I just finished my transactions in Islamic Law paper and I dont feel too good about it. I have another second test coming up this saturday, TORT which is supposed to be my favourite subject this semester. It's a different thing, learning for the sake of learning and learning for exams.

On a different note, selection results are out. I'm not suprised with the results especially regarding my own performance. I guess I'm not TOO bummed because I didn't really put that much effort this semester so I have no one to be blamed except for myself. I've been distant a while from debating(2 months?) and I guess it's taken a toll on me. The good news is Alhamdulillah, I'm still in the Royals Junior team with Faiz and Mah(interkulliyyah revival?) and Nabilah Lokmal.

Just killing time waiting for my tutorial to start......................

Life is all about MOVING ON. MOVING FORWARD. The past can be great but don't dwell on it. In case I've forgotten this, please remind me.

Just looking forward to be home this evening :). Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Criminal Minds, House MD and the new show that klok recommends, Gossip Girl. Oh, did I mention that I have exams. Yes, I'm a TV addict.

2 comments:

Nabster said...

And we all know it's hard to cure addicts (no worries, I'm speaking on behalf of myself too) =)

Anonymous said...

it just kills us..all this crappy exams. Nothing much we could do unless we take over the whole system.I've been having exams on weekends now..Somehow, they do have a long midsem...

Instead, what we could..at least what I did...Is to have while we are at it. Nerdy as it may sound, at least it lessen the annoyance of it.