Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I woke up REALLY early so that today, I wouldn't miss my MLS class. What a shock when I came upon an empty class, and to know that we wouldn't be having those classes anymore. Yup, finished the syllabus and I missed the class where we were supposed to be discussing on exam questions - and now it's revision time. But seriously, now I've got 1 hour 30 minutes before another class starts. I just hope there wouldn't be any more suprises today. I'm just not in the mood today. For the 1st time this ramadhan, I didnt wake up for sahur.. my room mates dah balik kampung and the only room mate left with me is the one that needs waking up too :).

I'm wondering what happened to the spirit of raya in me. I'm not feeling it anymore. Is it due to the fact that now I got 1 less kampung? I don't want to grow up and be feeling like this. It's miserable. The only thing I'm looking forward to is spring cleaning. Couldn't wait to get rid of tikah's stuffs that's been messing in the room.

Quote of the day : "There are those who claim that one French forward pass has cost a man his career, reputation and dreams"

Some people are still in denial.

2 comments:

Silence said...

eyh, i share your same concern.
The feeling in me that says raya would only be just another day is extremely strong in me.

sighs.
maybe its a good thing, maybe not..who knows.

Btw, whos career are we talking about. Interesting ques. Whats the controversy? Fill me in...

I wonder how i could have miised this news. Padahal i was watching the france game with hadi in uthman..

HRH Fiza said...

i dont feel it too aih