Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's 8.09a.m. (+2hours in Melbourne) and I'm wide awake.

Now that's something completely new to me.

Anyway, here's my plan for the day (not that it matters):

Somewhere between after writing this blog - noon : Accounting tutes
1.30pm: Meeting with Aca and the rest at Asto
3pm: Raya pics in REB (and that's the Royal Exhibition Building for those of you wondering)
6.30: Buka puasa then work at the restaurant till 10/11pm (?)
Night: Macroecons tute/studying and will probly write another post,depending on the situation.

I had to cancel my shopping trip to Bridgeroad with a friend so there goes my supposed-to-be-getting-it-by-today dress (Anita darling,I know you won't be reading this but in case you do, I'll definitely make it up to you NEXT weekend,ok?) =) Anyway, did I mention I just bought JT's concert ticket for a f*cking 150 dollars! That's like a few books in Borders, or/and a few tops in Bridgeroad, or a seafood platter plus dessert at the place I'm working at right now, or two other concert tickets! To think of all the things I'm forgoing for the concert..it BETTER be good! =P

Hrmpphh.

4 comments:

Khalidah Nazihah said...

i would literally kill for those tickets!!!!

Nabster said...

I've never really been hands-on about concert stuff,with the exception of this one. God, I don't even know his songs that much!!! LOL

Btw,I thought he's coming to KL too,no?

Afifah said...

Tell me u didnt! JT! JT! JT!

Nabster said...

Sorry pipon,but i DID =P It's on the 17th Nov - 3days after my finals.Fair enough! :)