Friday, September 14, 2007

Prologue

This is pretty cool.

I never thought I'd join blogspot since I don't feel the need to have more than one blog. Then again, I kinda like the idea of having a joint-blog, more so with my buddy Afifah here.So yeah...I'll take my chances =)

I mean,how BAD can it be,right? It's not like I'm under the risks of having a joint-bank account or joint-ownership on a house or anything.The worst thing that could possibly happen is the self-embarrassment of exposing my sometimes dull life to the general public, but I guess I've done that anyway so I might as well just go ahead with it.Lol.Anyway, I can't help but notice the automatic draft saver just below this field - it's kind of annoying when something pops up after every sentence you type. A bit of a distraction actually (not that Xanga's any better,hell no) That aside, I'm pretty much stoked about the whole idea of blogging now. A new blog and a fresh new start! Exactly what I need =)

Ok,don't want to go into anything else just yet.Save it for another time.

1 comment:

Afifah said...

the draft saver helps u a lot. especially when u accidentally do something wrong or in msia, where 'modem selalu kelip-kelip'. :)