Saturday, September 15, 2007

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose


FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. I know I sound like a broken record now but I simply don't care. I LIKE LIKE this show and I can't wait for the 2nd season to start. I'm never a fan of American football, heck it's just too violent for the eyes to watch, but the show did manage to do a god job in capturing the essence of the game. Plus, I'm loving the soundtrack. Explosions in the sky. I hope it wont get 'draggy' as One tree hill in the end, because I think too much happened in season 1 here. Quoting from Haris,' the movie was nice, can't you just get enough of it already?'. I guess you must have known my answer.

Yes people, I'm a tv addict, tho I dont really watch tv infront of tvs now due to my schedule.

p/s: I'm loving Criminal Minds too, the show that is.

5 comments:

Nabster said...

they don't hv tht here so i really wouldn't know.best ke?anyway,i'm dying for house s4 & heroes s2!!! =)

Afifah said...

put ur limewire to good use :). yeah, house and heroes!(house season 3 tak habis lagi)

Nabster said...

I'm done with House s3 =) season 4 will kick-off dis mid october.in d mean time, im stuck with rugby world cup. haha.

Amirul Hafidz said...

OMG, never thought that you would ever like rugby Nabila. Did you go to the Wallabies-All Blacks match at Melbourne last winter? Haha

Nabster said...

I was in KL at that time.I'm rooting for South Africa though! Oh yeah,and Wallabies too.Hehe =P