Monday, September 17, 2007

An ode to no one.

I'm lost...
Stuck in that very hole I chose to dig, still and motionless in the transition of time and callous in the translation of human kindness.

I know I shouldn't be feeling that way.
I know I should piece everything back together,locate where things have gone wrong and what I ought to be doing.
I know I should mend the broken and forgive the forgotten.
I know I should've said what needed to be said at a time where freedom was still a bargain, and words still negotiable at my own discretion.
I know I had a choice.
I know I no longer do.

And now, I'm lost...
Stuck in that very hole I chose to dig, still and motionless in the transition of time and callous in the translation of human kindness.

Have I lost that sense of comfort - the sense of belonging that was once second nature to me?
I find myself nodding - much to my own surprise, if not anyone else's.

I am reclused from the people around me by my own choice, gradually drifting away from the realms of reality, yet I am indifferent about it.

Indifferent I have become.

We don't relive the past, yet aren't we all confronted by them?
And when they do,they'll choose to either greet or haunt you...while you silently pray,hope to be understood.

No comments: