Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Now Playing: "Soft Revolution" by Stars

23rd September. Happy 23rd Birthday, dear brother!!!

I'm thinking of getting him a kick-ass birthday present - in need of some kinda help though.

Well, since I can't afford what seems to be the love of his life - sneakers, I was thinking of something else:

a) perfume
b) books
c) rugby jersey (enough of football jerseys already!)
d) a really nice shirt
e) DVD of his fav. bands

So,which one tops the list? Let me know if there's anything else worth getting.

I know it's the thought that counts, but I really want to surprise him plus I think he deserves a great present from me this time =)

1 comment:

Afifah said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the guy who influenced my friend.. a lot! to the books and music.. :)