Friday, April 25, 2008

I just realized that I don't have much to blog about these days.

And that, I find, pretty weird or shall I say unusual.

That aside, everything else in my life is pretty much the same.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry at this point. I've just finished 4 mid-semester tests and assignments, all of which were in less than 2 weeks! I'm telling you, I deserve to have the greatest weekend ever for putting up with all those shit and surprisingly, am still very much alive.

Wow...How did I do that,again? ;P

Anyways, the very first thing I'm going to do tomorrow morning (that is assuming that I stick to the plan) is to do my laundry then it's Venom (it's a small boutique near where I live) for me. I've spotted a simple yet gorgeous black lace top which I've always wanted and now I'm just a few hours away from getting - no, WEARING it! =) No words can best describe how happy I am (although my bank statements would beg to differ) but hey,a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do =P

Other than that, I'll just spend a significant amount of time just being domestic - you know...groceries,cooking,vacuuming the house,cleaning my room and all that. And after I feel better after having to do all that, I'll definitely do some accounting work and catch up on past lectures. Will I go out with the boyfriend tomorrow night? Hope so! It's been so long since we actually went out on a dinner date or anything, I really miss those moments. You know what I really want? To really dress up, perhaps wear that black top with my 4-inch ankle boots and pull my hair back and put some make-up on and have a nice dinner or supper with Daniel.Argggghhhh,it's so hard when your bf's actually working 6 days a week =( Oh well - life.

Yikesss,it's almost 3 am here in Melbourne,should be sleeping right now.

It's gonna be a long day tomorrow...

1 comment:

Didy and Simone said...

vacuuming and cleaning up your house?

i beg to differ ma'am.=p