Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bila saya rajin, akan saya update...


Abg. Syazwan and his cool designs. Afifah finally holding the champions cheque. Yes, sad thing.


Dear friends,

I'm sorry I couldn't post up pictures now or reports of interschool like what have been requested. I was carrying the camera with me the whole time but was caught up in the whole business of coordinating the event. So, I'm waiting from some people to send their pics to me and after that I'll gather them and post it.

On a separate note, I'm really happy with the team I have for this coming AUDC. It might be one that is out of my comfort-zone but I'm glad that it's one of my closest friends and one of my best partner during one of the leagues. I just hope the chemistry now translates back to the team.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA *points upwards*

Hangpa kena spam XD

irvingtan said...

Afifah...

Nak bulletin. LOL.