Friday, August 8, 2008

So far so good!



I had such as awesome time!!! Many thanks to Mieza and Sarah and of course, Johan and Shhoba (is this how you spell it lol) for spelling out the fun moments : ) I wish I could've made it to Mount Buller with you guys, but hey I ain't complaining : )

Hanging out with them made me realize how much I miss some of my friends. Friends which I've known for years - from the ones in primary school to some of my tkc friends to my kdu pals and childhood friends. Sticking with the same people here doesn't help much cause I get admittedly, tired and bored sometimes (no offense to the my friends here, I love you guys! But we're all probly sick of each other,no? Lol).

Anyways, went shopping today and here's what I spent on:

1) A brown leather wallet
2) A pair of black Dunlop Volley sneakers (like,finally!)
3) Shoes

Part of me regrets going out cause somehow, my inner shoe demons have seemed to resurface, and I have a funny feeling that they're gonna hang around for a really really long time. Currently, I'm saving up for a particular 2-tone lace-up saddle shoe pumps (though I've got a similar one but in another color). Oh,check out that dress (refer to pic) up there. I just wish I can get back into shape to be able to wear that. Wow what a scary thought now that I've mentioned =P

3 comments:

sarah said...

BABE!!! i wanna see the volleys mann. like miezah one ke u bought the gold onee? post pictures please :)

IM SOO GLAD i met up with u, it was heaps of fun i tell you.

missing you already.

xoxo

Nabster said...

Babe! I couldn't find the gold one, we tried looking for it all over the place! So I bought the black Dunlop (with the silver rims) instead & i love it! I'm gonna buy in all colors - especially the blue-white Dunlop. Classic!

Looks like our next outing would be in December, I hope *fingers crossed* =)

xoxo

sarah said...

OMG! that sound soo hot lahh. im so gonna make my sister buy one for me. haha.

yes darling, i'll be waiting in december. then we can have a shopping spree here. whee!