Friday, June 6, 2008

I love my baby




I am the proud owner of this wonderful Macbook for 6 months (thanks to SC of course), and sad to say that it had only been recent am I able to utilize the functions of this wonderful and extraordinary machine. Thanks to the very simple tutorials and guided tour,  Mac OS X Leopard can now go on full blast! When I first started using it, I only relied on words of wisdom from Nabila and Mika to get me through. Thanks guys. Contrary to popular beliefs, Mac is not complicated, it's just complicated because it's not Windows.

I'm loving the widget and dashboards - it keeps me updated, Spaces - it keeps me organized in doing my work, Adium - where my Gtalk, MSN and Yahoo messengers are under one roof, Time Machine - no worries of backup files (tho I haven't got a backup drive yet due to the tight financial constraint) and yesterday, I stopped using Mozilla Firefox and am in the process of permanently converting to Safari - the speed is a 'bit' faster. I'm planning to explore more of the applications through the tutorials online, once Australs in Ateneo, Manila is over...

Now, all I need now is my own personal digital camera to make my day :) . Peer pressure has gotten into me since everyone around is carrying a shiny new digital camera.

[Last line needs to be considered again and again due to financial constraints and the sudden increase in petrol that will DEFINITELY affect the lives and pockets of yours truly]

6 comments:

Nabster said...

Welcome to the club! =)

I'm using Leopard too and tell you what, once I got really addicted to photo booth-ing up to a point where I actually changed outfits! Vain, I know =P But that was last year's story.Lol.

Anyway,I want a new digicam too. I'm gonna buy a new one when I get back. Recommendations? :)

Btw,my final exam starts on tuesday. Please pray for me. Can't wait to see you,buddy xoxo

Nabster said...

Welcome to the club! =)

I'm using Leopard too and tell you what, once I got really addicted to photo booth-ing up to a point where I actually changed outfits! Vain, I know =P But that was last year's story.Lol.

Anyway,I want a new digicam too. I'm gonna buy a new one when I get back. Recommendations? :)

Btw,my final exam starts on tuesday. Please pray for me. Can't wait to see you,buddy xoxo

Afifah said...

It's easier to get through you here eh? U're coming back on the 26th ayte? Am not sure when we'll be leaving for Manila but most probably 3rd july or before the 28th june. When will u be leaving back for Aussie?

My friend was just making a joke the other day saying that if Monash were to win the bid to host Australs last year, we would be leaving for Aussie :P

Jom usha digicam sesama :). But u know what, I still think the digicam yang ur dad belikan u tu bagus. Even if u get a similar one pun xpe.

Good luck exams my dear friend.

Khalidah Nazihah said...

pann : gluck for your exams babe

ppon : peer pressure adalah merbahaya!

fiqss said...

funny that all that was discovered after SIX freakin months. haa haa.

hadiquizzikal said...

pipon: fooh. kaya.kaya. digital camera pulak dia nak.