Friday, February 29, 2008

You try to stay cool and you tell yourself that everything will be fine. Sometimes, you're good at it and other times, you're not.

I've learnt so many things from myself and from other people - first is that sometimes, you're better off not talking to some certain people because some things are better dealt differently, or left unsaid. In all honesty, as much as you try to make amends or make up for some certain things, things aren't always gonna be the same and so you'd have to learn to accept that things have changed and there's really nothing you can do but to move on. Experience with a family member of mine and a friend tells me that.

Sometimes, you're gonna hear things you don't like and you have a choice on how to take it. I've always been the oblivious type of person who'd rather not face the reality because it's just something I choose to avoid dealing with but as of now, I think I'm starting to move to the opposite direction. Going there.

Don't expect things to be the same as they were when you're with someone short enough, because it will never be. And expect things to be the way they are when you're with someone long enough because more often than not, they always are. I think I've said enough on this one.

People are just wired differently hence it's okay to not be friends with everyone. Really, you don't have to.

1 comment:

Afifah said...

I couldn't agree more with the last sentence!