Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love is a losing game

For you I was the flame,
Love is a losing game
Five story fire as you came,
Love is losing game

One I wish I never played,
Oh, what a mess we made
And now the final frame,
Love is a losing game

Played out by the band,
Love is a losing hand
More than I could stand,
Love is a losing hand

Tho' I battled blind,
Love is a fate resigned
Memories mar my mind,
Love is a fate resigned

Over futile odds,
And laughed at by the Gods
And now the final frame,
Love is a losing game

4 comments:

Puteri said...

Nabila, is this a song?
I like it =)

.. thought i'd let you know i moved blog. to http//andthenshesaid.wordpress.com

How's afifah, how come dia tak post often, hey?

- Puteri =)

Afifah said...

Afifah malas and sometimes dah tulis, and will end up deleting the whole thing! I need some insipiration ;). And Pann, thanks for changing the really old pic! yeay

ps; whats the title of the song

nabila said...

Love is a losig game by Amy Winehouse :) yeah, i thought we could change our ancient pic in favor of a new one hehe.

said...

tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac chloe
sac dior
sac louis vuitton
sac gucci
sac burberry
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil burberry
lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil oakley
tee shirts louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts polo hommes
parfum chanel hommes
parfum gucci femmes