Friday, July 24, 2009

Am I the only one who doesn't like Michelle Obama?

Just started blogging on my old xanga blog again: www.purpleeyedmonster.xanga.com, after I completely abandoned it for almost 2 years!

Excuse the old posts that had a lot to do with what happened years back during my college days LOL.Nice memories though!

As of now, I'll be blogging back and forth but I suppose I'll crap more about my indulgences or fashion fantasies in my xanga one just to keep a reputable image of my buddy Afifah by not turning this blog into a fashion frenzy,for example,"things Nabila want but know she will never get".LOL.I suppose blaming the economic crisis for sticking back to my old blog is NOT a better excuse so there you go =P

Oh,and I do hope everyone's still alive and kicking.

Here's to new beginnings and abandoned blogs! Cheers!

5 comments:

Bak said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin ShoesChristian Louboutin Pumps Wedding Dress ShopsWedding Dress ShopsChristian Louboutin Boots Christian Louboutin PumpsChristian Louboutin Heels Christian Louboutin SandalPigalle Christian Louboutin fur bootschristian louboutin fur bootslouboutin pumpslouboutin fur bootscoyote fur bootschristian louboutin heelssilver strappy sandalschristian louboutin toundraloubitan studded bow peepvintage wedding dresses wedding dressescheap mobile phoneWedding Dresses 2011Wedding Dress ShopsOff the Shoulder Wedding Dressesbridal jacketswedding jacketsbridal jacketshalter neck wedding dressesoff the shoulder wedding dressesvintage wedding dresseswedding dresses with sleeveswedding jackets for the brideSorry for the bother, God bless you.

Thérovipa said...

Morning Sisters,
Yu're kingful for your greetings and joyce shown in pictures in you blogue than I going to thanks you in all you done.
I thing yu'll comment I in adress about my blog also, thanks you.

"therovipa.rosander@gmail.com"
Bye.www.KikindiCoorporate.com

Shweta Pathak said...

IPhone App Developer
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was also looking for it, And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

said...

bottes burberry femme
bottes chanel
bottes chanel femme
bottes dior femme
bottes dolce gabbana femme
bottes ed hardy femme
bottes fendi femme
bottes gucci 2012
bottes gucci femme
bottes louis vuitton femme
bottes versace femme

prathista india said...

I would like to recommend your article on Soil Conditioners. For further information, you can refer Soil Conditioners