Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ain't no sunshine... when there's the final exams

Random thoughts and happenings (following Nabila's precedence)



1. Kris Allen's version of Ain't No Sunshine is very haunting. It carried me throughout the whole 3 hours and 5 minutes (minus the 10 minutes for being late, TERLUPA statute! I couldn't be more cacat than this). He's going to be the next Jason Mraz and if he can have original songs as haunting as that, it's def. a CD worth buying.

2. More of Idol. Yes, I'm a huge fan of this show, it's another one of those guilty pleasures I have.. people just can't get enough of seeing nobody turning into a somebody. I'm so excited that David Archuleta is coming here and thanks to Zaimah (for the digi contest she entered), I'll be there to hear him live dengan suara so-matured-for-his-age-nye LIVE! [we don't have Coldplay, Duffy, Alicia Keys or John Mayer here so this kid will do :) ]

3. The opposition won both 'Bukit's. Batang Ai is still with BN. It's not a shocker, the opposition has always find it hard to penetrate Sabah and Sarawak. What is important is that it shows the fact that Nizar's back and I think this is only solidifying the fact that Perak needs an election, fast!

4. I have yet to finish the term-limit on US presidency paper that Fareez wants and somehow, having a tough paper on Thursday is not helping.

5. I'm just a little too not over you - practising the lines for Archie's song. Haha. We even need a session to interpret the definition of the title.

6. FACEBOOK STALKING ain't cool. It's a term now, according to urbandictionary.com.

7. Magistrates are not allowed to have a blog, or even Facebook profiles. I'm not so sure whether this applies to the whole judiciary or not. Bummer.

8. The Maxis iPhone advertisement is driving everyone crazy. "You are a student, so you have to spend like one" but that's a little bit complicated when you get older. As you tend to be more picky in the food you eat, it's the same thing as cravings for gadget. I know I'm not making sense but since when do I make sense?

9. Accutane (yes, I'm on drugs just not the kind of drugs you wish for) is doing me wonders after a terrible 2 months walking around while Temoh asked whether I have bad sunburn on my face but I think I'm more depressed than usual, my mood is like a yo-yo and I eat more than what I should. Yes, I do blame the drug and not myself.

10. I'm not choosy it's just that I haven't found the right person. You cannot gamble on a relationship and treat it like another selipar toilet jepun. You have to treat it like a pair of Clarks shoes, the price is high and tha's why you need to treat it good, and it treats you good in return. Eventhough it's all worned out, you still love it because it's been there for you through the good and bad times. If it causes you problem, you try to find your way around it. You just don't throw it out. Relationship = Commitment. If you can't commit, don't be in one. I know I'm bad with analogies :).

11. HELP!

2 comments:

fiqss said...

1. i know i know i know well i knowwwww (lingering part in our heads n ears..haha)
2. nak ikut archuletta :(
3. BOTH bukit-s :D
4. is thurs ur last paper?
5. x payah practice please! haha
6. its a term now?=.='
7. kesian nye? haha
8.tell u what, get an iphone when ure already working la.
9. luckily 'that' phase is over!
10. jodoh di tangan tuhan. i hope u'll get ur clark shoes terus instead of wearing a few selipar jambans fers,amin :) omg mama just turned 50 (more pressure on u =P)
11. u dont really need help, ure fine :)

Hairi Tahir said...

kris is everything i wanna be..
who can play instrument(s) and sing..
but i dun think he will be AI.. and dun understand y people like Adam Lambert sooo much.. he's ok.. I think he's overated