Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lalala...

I am blogging from the Law library. You get the coolest view from where I am right now.

Anyways.Supposed to be catching up on my lectures and tute work, but what does a few minutes of blogging do? Well, I'll take my chances.

I admit that I am quite the hopeless blogger that I am when it comes to updating this blog (and I can say the same for you Pipon) =P But in my defence,there's nothing out of the ordinary to write about,particularly cause everything's been more or less the same so why bother boring everyone with the details?

SO...what's going on,you ask? Well, I just finished my 2-week break which, like most cases, suck big time. That simply means sticking back to the vicious cycle of classes, work load and whatnots. And cutting back on wasteful activities which I favour over the one I'm having right now. Nonetheless, I've got to stay focus and keep myself grounded for the remaining part of this semester. I don't wanna screw this one up (God forbid) plus I'm quite looking forward to what would be a probable Europe trip with my family InsyaAllah.

Oh, I forgot to mention about my trip to Mornington Peninsular, which is a 2-hour drive away from inner Melbourne. For the first time, I actually swam with the seals and dolphins in the ocean and it was freaking freaking AWESOME! The beach water was crystal clear and not quite like any beach I've ever seen before and fortunately for us, the wheather was sunny and perfect (though the water temp was a freezing 10 celcius). I'll post up some pics as soon as I get them from the rest :) Other than the trip, I just spent my days just going out, a bit of shopping here and there, PetroVic dinner and of course, raya feast...which reminds me SELAMAT HARI RAYA,MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN to everyone! :) My raya here wasn't nearly as fun as the ones I had with my family and friends back home but I guess it's what you make of it.

Speaking of family, did I mention that my aunt's coming this Sunday? I'm ecstatic! I'm actually missing Malam Gemilang to hang out with her but c'mon,let's be realistic
here: Malam Gemilang over staying at a 5-star hotel with your favorite aunt? Not a chance! So yes, I wish her a safe and sound journey to Melbourne :)

Tun Mahathir's coming this Saturday for the Seminar Pembangunan Ihsan and I'll be expected to be up so early that morning cause me and a few of my friends will have to take care of the registration, which starts at 9am. Uh-huh. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to that event and I'll let you know on the insights on that day.

Well people,I think I've said what I wanted to say..or at least most of it. Gotta start on my work now. Till next time, ciao!

xxxxxx

No comments: